High Score Heroes
Score high for our true Heroes and support our First Responder and their Families in financial need.
Whether you live stream your musical talent, challenge everyday gamers, or create your own unique, superhero fundraiser, we want to hear from you, your stories, and why you support the first responder heroes in your community.
Now is your chance to be a hero for the first responder in your life.
We set a goal of raising $10,000 so First Responders Children’s Foundation can continue to financially assist frontline heroes and their children who are facing financial and emotional hardships.
Make a difference. Give Back. Support First Responders.
View our toolkit to help get you started with talking points, fundraising tips, tutorials and other content to help make your fundraiser a success.
QuickStart guide for Tiltify
- Create or sign in to your Tiltify account.
- Select “Get Started” and search for 1strcf
- You’re then given the option to join an event already happening, or the option to register as an individual campaign.
- Publish and make your fundraiser live! If this is a new account, you may have to confirm the account via email before publishing.
- Go to your campaign’s dashboard, there you can find the link to share your campaigns URL, as well as a donate URL to add the donate button onto your Twitch Page.
- If you’re fundraising with a team, register your team under the “Teams” tab in the Tiltify dashboard. Once the team is registered, you can create a team campaign for others to join.
- With everything set up, stream your game on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook.
- Share the stream with your followers on social media.
- Play games, raise funds and help us support our firstresponders!
New to the Tiltify platform? Check out Tiltify’s How to Videos
QuickStart guide for Streamlabs
- Create or sign in to your Streamlabs Charity account.
- Select the Charities Button at the top of the page and then search for 1strcf.
- Click on the Fundraiser button to start your charity campaign.
- Here you can name your campaign, add a description, select the dates of the campaign and enter in a fundraising goal.
- When you’re ready for your campaign to go live, click publish.
- After your stream is published, spread the word and share your Charity tip page on your social!
- Play games, raise funds and help us support our country’s first responders!
New to the Streamlabs platform? Check out Streamlabs’s How to Videos
If you would still like to make a direct donation to the cause, please click the button below.
JBL Pulse 2 Speaker
Raise $500 and receive a JBL Pulse 2 Portable Splashproof Bluetooth Speaker
JBL Wireless Headphones
Raise $300 and receive JBL E45BT On-Ear Wireless Headphones in Black
Beats Solo³ Wireless On-Ear Headphones
Raise $250 and receive Beats Solo³ Wireless On-Ear Headphones in Matte Black
BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones
Raise $200 and receive Beats by Dr. Dre BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones in Black
Raise $175 and receive Apple AirPods
iPad Pro Smart Keyboard Folio
Raise $150 and receive an iPad Pro Smart Keyboard Folio
Raise $125 and receive an Apple Pencil
Apple MagSafe Charger
Raise $100 and receive an Apple MagSafe Charger
Mophie Wireless Charging Pad
Raise $75 and receive a Mophie Wireless Charging Pad
Speck iPad Case Balance Folio
Raise $50 and receive a Speck iPad Case Balance Folio in Black
Today, approximately 225 first responders are killed in the line of duty each year, leaving behind their children and families.
Other ways to give
FRCF Honored With ‘Humanitarian Action & Services’ Silver Medal in 2nd Annual Anthem Awards
New York, Feb. 28 … First Responders Children’s Foundation (FRCF) today announced that it has won the Humanitarian Action &
FRCF Announces Over One Million Dollars in 2023-’24 Scholarship Grants for Children of U.S. First Responders
First Responders Children’s Foundation (FRCF) today announced that over one million dollars in scholarship grants for the 2023-2024 academic year is now available for the children of first responders across America
The Chris & Libby Julien Revocable Trust Makes Substantial Gift to First Responders Children’s Foundation
FRCF is pleased to announce that the Chris & Libby Revocable Trust has made an $870,000 donation to help fund its work on behalf of the children of first responders across America.
Country Music Star Tyler Hubbard Joins Forces With FRCF To Deliver 2,000 Toys to Children at Nashville’s Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
Country Music star Tyler Hubbard, First Responders Children’s Foundation, and leading global toy company Mattel teamed up this week to deliver 2,000 toys to children undergoing treatment at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt in Nashville, the local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.
Families of First Responders Lost or Injured in Line of Duty Gather at 21st Annual First Responders Children’s Foundation Thanksgiving Day Parade Breakfast
More than 1,500 people, including children and families of first responders lost or injured in the line of duty from New York and New Jersey, attended the breakfast, along with Mayor Eric Adams; FDNY Assistant Chief Kevin Brennan; NYPD Commissioner Keechant Sewell; PAPD Superintendent Edward Cetnar; DEA Special Agent in Charge Frank A. Tarentino III, and other dignitaries. Former NYPD Commissioner Daniel Nigro received a special award for his years of service to the City of New York at the event.
‘National First Responders Day’ Gathers Momentum With Proclamations in Support of October 28 Designation Issued by President Biden, 13 U.S. Governors
The nationwide campaign to officially designate October 28 “National First Responders Day” got a major boost on Friday when First Responders Children’s Foundation (FRCF), the organization behind the national effort, requested and received proclamations in favor of the designation from President Joe Biden and 13 governors from around the nation.
How we help
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and updates.