High Score Heroes
Score high for our true Heroes and support our First Responder and their Families in financial need.
Whether you live stream your musical talent, challenge everyday gamers, or create your own unique, superhero fundraiser, we want to hear from you, your stories, and why you support the first responder heroes in your community.
Now is your chance to be a hero for the first responder in your life.
We set a goal of raising $10,000 so First Responders Children’s Foundation can continue to financially assist frontline heroes and their children who are facing financial and emotional hardships.
Make a difference. Give Back. Support First Responders.
View our toolkit to help get you started with talking points, fundraising tips, tutorials and other content to help make your fundraiser a success.
QuickStart guide for Tiltify
- Create or sign in to your Tiltify account.
- Select “Get Started” and search for 1strcf
- You’re then given the option to join an event already happening, or the option to register as an individual campaign.
- Publish and make your fundraiser live! If this is a new account, you may have to confirm the account via email before publishing.
- Go to your campaign’s dashboard, there you can find the link to share your campaigns URL, as well as a donate URL to add the donate button onto your Twitch Page.
- If you’re fundraising with a team, register your team under the “Teams” tab in the Tiltify dashboard. Once the team is registered, you can create a team campaign for others to join.
- With everything set up, stream your game on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook.
- Share the stream with your followers on social media.
- Play games, raise funds and help us support our firstresponders!
New to the Tiltify platform? Check out Tiltify’s How to Videos
QuickStart guide for Streamlabs
- Create or sign in to your Streamlabs Charity account.
- Select the Charities Button at the top of the page and then search for 1strcf.
- Click on the Fundraiser button to start your charity campaign.
- Here you can name your campaign, add a description, select the dates of the campaign and enter in a fundraising goal.
- When you’re ready for your campaign to go live, click publish.
- After your stream is published, spread the word and share your Charity tip page on your social!
- Play games, raise funds and help us support our country’s first responders!
New to the Streamlabs platform? Check out Streamlabs’s How to Videos
If you would still like to make a direct donation to the cause, please click the button below.
JBL Pulse 2 Speaker
Raise $500 and receive a JBL Pulse 2 Portable Splashproof Bluetooth Speaker
JBL Wireless Headphones
Raise $300 and receive JBL E45BT On-Ear Wireless Headphones in Black
Beats Solo³ Wireless On-Ear Headphones
Raise $250 and receive Beats Solo³ Wireless On-Ear Headphones in Matte Black
BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones
Raise $200 and receive Beats by Dr. Dre BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones in Black
Raise $175 and receive Apple AirPods
iPad Pro Smart Keyboard Folio
Raise $150 and receive an iPad Pro Smart Keyboard Folio
Raise $125 and receive an Apple Pencil
Apple MagSafe Charger
Raise $100 and receive an Apple MagSafe Charger
Mophie Wireless Charging Pad
Raise $75 and receive a Mophie Wireless Charging Pad
Speck iPad Case Balance Folio
Raise $50 and receive a Speck iPad Case Balance Folio in Black
Today, approximately 225 first responders are killed in the line of duty each year, leaving behind their children and families.
Other ways to give
Families of First Responders Lost or Injured in Line of Duty Gather at 21st Annual First Responders Children’s Foundation Thanksgiving Day Parade Breakfast
More than 1,500 people, including children and families of first responders lost or injured in the line of duty from New York and New Jersey, attended the breakfast, along with Mayor Eric Adams; FDNY Assistant Chief Kevin Brennan; NYPD Commissioner Keechant Sewell; PAPD Superintendent Edward Cetnar; DEA Special Agent in Charge Frank A. Tarentino III, and other dignitaries. Former NYPD Commissioner Daniel Nigro received a special award for his years of service to the City of New York at the event.
Spin Master, a leading global children’s entertainment company, is teaming up with First Responders Children’s Foundation (FRCF) and its Toy Express program to bring holiday joy to first responder families and the communities hardest hit by Hurricane Ian, it was announced today
This national holiday program delivers toys to children in 150 cities across the United States, with a focus on families who have lost a first responder parent in the line of duty.
‘National First Responders Day’ Gathers Momentum With Proclamations in Support of October 28 Designation Issued by President Biden, 13 U.S. Governors
The nationwide campaign to officially designate October 28 “National First Responders Day” got a major boost on Friday when First Responders Children’s Foundation (FRCF), the organization behind the national effort, requested and received proclamations in favor of the designation from President Joe Biden and 13 governors from around the nation.
First Responder Heroes, FDNY and NYPD Leaders Join FRCF and SERVPRO in Calling for Official ‘National First Responders Day’
In an effort to formally designate October 28th “National First Responders Day,” dozens of police officers, firefighters, nurses, EMTs and other first responder professionals from across America joined the First Responders Children’s Foundation (FRCF) at a Times Square ceremony and news conference Friday to help make official the national day of recognition.
Daughter of 9/11 Firefighter Hero Surprised by Dream Invitation To Join Rockettes on Stage for Check Presentation at Radio City Music Hall Premier
The daughter of 9/11 firefighter hero Frank Timpone was whisked onto the stage of Radio City Music Hall Thursday night alongside the famed Rockettes and presented with a giant $5,0000 college scholarship check from Hallmark and First Responders Children’s Foundation.
FRCF in partnership with SERVPRO today announced a Hurricane Ian Disaster Response Fund that will provide timely Disaster Response Grants to first responder families enduring financial hardship due to devastation from Hurricane Ian.
How we help
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and updates.