High Score Heroes
Score high for our true Heroes and support our First Responder and their Families in financial need.
Whether you live stream your musical talent, challenge everyday gamers, or create your own unique, superhero fundraiser, we want to hear from you, your stories, and why you support the first responder heroes in your community.
Now is your chance to be a hero for the first responder in your life.
We set a goal of raising $10,000 so First Responders Children’s Foundation can continue to financially assist frontline heroes and their children who are facing financial and emotional hardships.
Make a difference. Give Back. Support First Responders.
View our toolkit to help get you started with talking points, fundraising tips, tutorials and other content to help make your fundraiser a success.
QuickStart guide for Tiltify
- Create or sign in to your Tiltify account.
- Select “Get Started” and search for 1strcf
- You’re then given the option to join an event already happening, or the option to register as an individual campaign.
- Publish and make your fundraiser live! If this is a new account, you may have to confirm the account via email before publishing.
- Go to your campaign’s dashboard, there you can find the link to share your campaigns URL, as well as a donate URL to add the donate button onto your Twitch Page.
- If you’re fundraising with a team, register your team under the “Teams” tab in the Tiltify dashboard. Once the team is registered, you can create a team campaign for others to join.
- With everything set up, stream your game on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook.
- Share the stream with your followers on social media.
- Play games, raise funds and help us support our firstresponders!
New to the Tiltify platform? Check out Tiltify’s How to Videos
QuickStart guide for Streamlabs
- Create or sign in to your Streamlabs Charity account.
- Select the Charities Button at the top of the page and then search for 1strcf.
- Click on the Fundraiser button to start your charity campaign.
- Here you can name your campaign, add a description, select the dates of the campaign and enter in a fundraising goal.
- When you’re ready for your campaign to go live, click publish.
- After your stream is published, spread the word and share your Charity tip page on your social!
- Play games, raise funds and help us support our country’s first responders!
New to the Streamlabs platform? Check out Streamlabs’s How to Videos
If you would still like to make a direct donation to the cause, please click the button below.
JBL Pulse 2 Speaker
Raise $500 and receive a JBL Pulse 2 Portable Splashproof Bluetooth Speaker
JBL Wireless Headphones
Raise $300 and receive JBL E45BT On-Ear Wireless Headphones in Black
Beats Solo³ Wireless On-Ear Headphones
Raise $250 and receive Beats Solo³ Wireless On-Ear Headphones in Matte Black
BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones
Raise $200 and receive Beats by Dr. Dre BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones in Black
Raise $175 and receive Apple AirPods
iPad Pro Smart Keyboard Folio
Raise $150 and receive an iPad Pro Smart Keyboard Folio
Raise $125 and receive an Apple Pencil
Apple MagSafe Charger
Raise $100 and receive an Apple MagSafe Charger
Mophie Wireless Charging Pad
Raise $75 and receive a Mophie Wireless Charging Pad
Speck iPad Case Balance Folio
Raise $50 and receive a Speck iPad Case Balance Folio in Black
Today, approximately 225 first responders are killed in the line of duty each year, leaving behind their children and families.
Other ways to give
Spreading Joy and Delivering Toys to 100,000 Children with the Support of our Nation’s First Responders
FRCF Commemorates National First Responders Day with a Ceremony in Times Square, Presented by SERVPRO
Today, FRCF hosted its annual “Roll Call of Heroes” ceremony in the heart of New York City’s Times Square to commemorate National First Responders Day, which will be celebrated nationwide on October 28th. In 2017, the U.S. House of Representatives officially designated this date as National First Responders Day with the aim of raising awareness about the invaluable contributions of first responders to our nation. FRCF has been working towards highlighting this important day nationwide since 2020.
FRCF is pleased to announce that Allison Isaacson Beahm, Director of Communications at SERVPRO, has joined its board of directors.
FRCF is pleased to announce that it will be providing 413 college scholarship awards this year, totaling $1.14 million, to children of first responders across the nation.
Build-A-Bear Foundation announced today a new partnership with First Responders Children’s Foundation (FRCF), a national 501(c)3 organization dedicated to serving the children of U.S. first responders.
Jillian Crane, President and CEO of First Responders Children’s Foundation (center in red), is joined by Fire Department of the City of New York (FDNY) Commissioner Laura Kavanaugh….
FRCF announced today that it has created a special scholarship award in the name of Nashville first responders who rushed into action to save children during a tragic shooting at The Covenant School on Monday, March 27th.
FRCF today announced that its philanthropic partnership with Home Clean Heroes will be expanding in 2023 as the Virginia-based home cleaning company continues its rapid franchise growth.
How we help
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and updates.