Host a 9/11 First Responders Commerative Walk
Help your community commemorate one of the saddest days in American history.
Your 9/11 First Responders Commemorative Walk can recognize local first responders for their service having an immediate, positive, and powerful impact on the children of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice in service of their fellow citizens.
Join us in honoring the sacrifice of 9/11 first responders and all the first responders in your community by hosting a 9/11 First Responders Commemorative Walk.
On 9/11 more than 800 children lost a parent, and for the past 19 years, and today approximately 225 first responders are killed in the line of duty each year, and each leaves behind an average of 2.3 children.
A 9/11 First Responders Commemorative Walk is an exhibit of 18 historical markers plus street signs and boot prints to mark the path as guests walk 1,980 steps — the number of stairs that first responders set out to climb to reach the top of the World Trade Center on 9/11 — with signs along the way telling the stories of the first responders who were there.
This year’s 517 children will need help with their college tuition, and another 500+ children are put into the same situation every year. Fortunately, Responders Children’s Foundation has been helping to meet this heartbreaking need for the past 19 years.
Fortunately, Responders Children’s Foundation has been helping to meet this heartbreaking need for the past 19 years providing millions of dollars in scholarships to hundreds of children who have lost a parent in the line of duty which helps cushion the financial hardship the children face.
But, in order to help these children pay for college, we need your support.
This remembrance and experience can also include T-shirts, baseball caps, bumper stickers, lapel pins, a Flag of Honor display listing the names of everyone who perished on 9/11, a “Hats Off to First Responders” selfie station, and even prize packages that families can win to watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade live in New York City with private, front-row viewing.
Most important, by supporting First Responders Children’s Foundation and presenting a 9/11 anniversary tribute, you can recognize first responders in your community and help young adults who have lost a first responder parent.
Please contact us to reserve your package and we’ll ship everything to you, so you can install all the elements in your location of choosing.
Order your package
- Honor local first responders at a 9/11 Remembrance Ceremony
- Support college scholarships for children of first responders killed in the line of duty
- Recognize the service of first responders in your community during the days of your exhibit
This package includes the following:
- 18 historical markers describing the point-of-view of first responders on 9/11
- 2 street signs to identify the start and end of the Commemorative Walk
- 2 boot prints in front of each historical marker showing the path ‘1,41
This package includes all of the benefits of the $5,000 “Honor” level plus:
- 50 “First Responder” T-shirts & 50 “First Responder” baseball caps as give-away swag
- 1 family prize package / 4 VIP tickets to the Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City including transportation, hotel accommodations, and private Parade viewing directly on the Parade route at the 20th Annual First Responders Children’s Foundation Thanksgiving Day Parade Breakfast
This package includes all of the benefits of the $10,000 “Hope” level plus:
- 100 “Never Forget” T-shirts & 100 “Never Forget” baseball caps as give-away swag7AIIS
- 1 U.S.A. Flag of Honor display listing the names of everyone who perished on 9/11 1416.
- 2 total family prize packages / 8 VIP tickets to the Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC
This package includes all of the benefits of the $25,000 “Courage” level plus:
- “Hats Off to First Responders” selfie station with props including fire & police hats
- 2 custom co-branded vertical banners
- 100 First Responder Children’s Foundation lapel pins
- 1,000 First Responder Children’s Foundation bumper stickers
- 4 total family prize packages / 16 VIP tickets to the Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC
Other ways to give
First Responders Children’s Foundation also supports, promotes, and facilitates educational activities and programs.
Country Music Star Tyler Hubbard Joins Forces With FRCF To Deliver 2,000 Toys to Children at Nashville’s Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
Country Music star Tyler Hubbard, First Responders Children’s Foundation, and leading global toy company Mattel teamed up this week to deliver 2,000 toys to children undergoing treatment at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt in Nashville, the local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.
Leading Entertainment Attorney Toni Lupo Joins First Responders Children’s Foundation Board of Directors
Ms. Lupo serves as Principal Counsel at Hulu, a Disney entity, where she provides legal counsel in connection with content distribution agreements for Hulu + Live TV and premium add-on services. She has been named by Super Lawyers Magazine as a “Rising Star” and The Best Lawyers in America as both “Ones to Watch” in the Entertainment and Sports Law category and “Women in The Law: Ones to Watch” the past two years in a row.
Families of First Responders Lost or Injured in Line of Duty Gather at 21st Annual First Responders Children’s Foundation Thanksgiving Day Parade Breakfast
More than 1,500 people, including children and families of first responders lost or injured in the line of duty from New York and New Jersey, attended the breakfast, along with Mayor Eric Adams; FDNY Assistant Chief Kevin Brennan; NYPD Commissioner Keechant Sewell; PAPD Superintendent Edward Cetnar; DEA Special Agent in Charge Frank A. Tarentino III, and other dignitaries. Former NYPD Commissioner Daniel Nigro received a special award for his years of service to the City of New York at the event.
This national holiday program delivers toys to children in 150 cities across the United States, with a focus on families who have lost a first responder parent in the line of duty.
‘National First Responders Day’ Gathers Momentum With Proclamations in Support of October 28 Designation Issued by President Biden, 13 U.S. Governors
The nationwide campaign to officially designate October 28 “National First Responders Day” got a major boost on Friday when First Responders Children’s Foundation (FRCF), the organization behind the national effort, requested and received proclamations in favor of the designation from President Joe Biden and 13 governors from around the nation.
FRCF in partnership with SERVPRO today announced a Hurricane Ian Disaster Response Fund that will provide timely Disaster Response Grants to first responder families enduring financial hardship due to devastation from Hurricane Ian.
How we help
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and updates.