Host Your Own Event or Campaign to Benefit
First Responders Children's Foundation
Are you ready to help First Responders Children’s Foundation by organizing a fundraising campaign or event in your local community? We may be able to help you achieve success through a partnership which could include the following benefits:
- You can name First Responders Children’s Foundation as an official charity partner and use the Foundation logo.
- We can promote your campaign or event through the Foundation’s website, social media, and newsletter.
- We can create a custom website to process donations and provide status reports in real time.
- We can mail tax acknowledgement letters to contributors and certificates of appreciation to organizers.
- You will receive our genuine, heartfelt thanks for all efforts to help our first responders’ children.
We’d love to hear about your plans, so please contact Scott at (646) 822-4236 / Scott@1stRCF.org who will be delighted to discuss all the possibilities.