Individual Financial Hardship Assistance
- Only one award per household will be remitted.
- Awards will be based on dire financial need related to housing distress, extenuating childcare/eldercare expenses, and medical and/or mental health expenses related to your first responder position.
- If your financial distress is related to Covid-19, please describe the pandemic’s influence using the Impact Statement section of this application. For example, being hospitalized due to Covid-19, income loss due to Covid-19 illness, etc.
- The following documents are REQUIRED to be attached for your application to be processed:
- First responder ID, or a signed letter from your employer on company letterhead stating your employment.
- Proof of financial distress that includes your name and an invoice date, i.e., medical bills, childcare bills, past due housing/utility bills
- Medical personnel are defined as those directly treating patients in an emergency setting.
- All information provided on this application will be verified to ensure accuracy and honesty. Falsified statements or documents in any detail will be considered sufficient cause for disqualification. FRCF will report the issue to your employer/supervisor and fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
FRCF does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations.