High Score Heroes
In honor of National Superhero Day on April 28, 2021, join First Responders Children’s Foundation in supporting our country’s true heroes – the brave first responders who continue to risk their health, safety, and lives to keep citizens safe and their communities safe. We highlight the heroes on April 28 and will extend High Score Heroes throughout the month of May. Stay tuned for special events and incentives. First Responders Children’s Foundation will highlight and pay tribute to:
- National Nurses Week: May 6-12
- National Police Week: May 9-15
- National EMS Week: May 16-22
When disaster strikes – whether it’s a pandemic, hurricane, fire, flood, or terrorist attack – our first responders are first on the scene to help. When you call 911, first responders show up. Now is your chance to be a hero for the first responder in your life. Sign up, spread the word, and support all the heroes that have selflessly put their lives on the line this National Superhero Day.
We set a goal of raising $25,000 so First Responders Children’s Foundation can continue to financially assist firefighters, EMTs, paramedics, ER medical staff, and police officers who are facing financial hardships. We hear first-hand stories of the physical and mental toll that COVID-19 has had on first responders and their families — know we stand by you, your first responder family and agency, and your children now and in the future.
Help us reach our goal! *However you choose to fundraise, whether you live stream your musical talent, challenge everyday gamers, or create your own unique, superhero fundraiser, we want to hear from you, your stories, and why you support the first responder heroes in your community. *YOU will make a tangible impact in the lives of first responders and their children across the country.
Make a difference. Give Back. Support First Responders. Score high for our true Heroes!
Help US Help THEM
Download Our Toolkit
Check out our High Score Heroes Toolkit with 1stRCF talking points, logos, wait screens, and social media templates.
High Score Heroes Incentives
Patch (First Responders Children's Foundation 20th Anniversary and Commemorative Tribute 9/11 Patch)
First Responders Children's Foundation Yard /Window Sign
High Score Heroes FRCF Baseball Cap.
Swag Bag - bumper stickers, 20th Anniversary and Commemorative 9/11 Patch, 1stRCF Yard Sign, AND High Score Heroes Baseball Cap
Swag Bag plus Top Tech Audio Bluetooth Speaker
Raise the most over $5,000 by May 28 and you & a guest will spend the night at the Mondrian Hotel NYC, have breakfast at Bryant Park, and have a front-row viewing of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
QuickStart guide for Tiltify
- Create or sign in to your Tiltify account.
- Select “Get Started” and search for 1strcf
- You’re then given the option to join an event already happening, or the option to register as an individual campaign.
- Publish and make your fundraiser live! If this is a new account, you may have to confirm the account via email before publishing.
- Go to your campaign’s dashboard, there you can find the link to share your campaigns URL, as well as a donate URL to add the donate button onto your Twitch Page.
- If you’re fundraising with a team, register your team under the “Teams” tab in the Tiltify dashboard. Once the team is registered, you can create a team campaign for others to join.
- With everything set up, stream your game on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook.
- Share the stream with your followers on social media.
- Live stream, raise funds and help support our first responders!